Email Marketing is the need of the hour. If you are into an online business, you may need to email your clients almost every day. The first thing a businessman do in the morning is to read his emails. We can get free email accounts from Gmail, Thanks to Google 😉 🙂
But Think Again!! ……..
If you have an online business, will it be a good option to use the Gmail id for your clients and business? Having a professional email id with the name of your domain will bring better results.
If you Googled How to create an email address for your domain name, like this:— [email protected] then you are at the right place. In this article we will tell you how to create an email address for your domain name. After reading this tutorial you can create a professional email account for your websites. You can send emails to your email marketing list or your customers. You can receive all the emails to this email.
How to Create Email Address For Your Domain
- To create an email domain for your website you need to login to the cpanel of your website.
- On the home page dashboard of Cpanel look for Email Area.
3. Look for Email Accounts option.
4. Click on Email Accounts option.
5. Then you will notice various options in the email accounts window
Add Email Account
Default Email Account
6. Click on Add Email Account option
7. In the first box add the desired email address excluding the @domainname part. Select the domain name in second box and add a password for your email domain name.
8. Save your password safely. Select the quota for the email domain name.
Note: If this email is for your client you should a lower space quota like 500MB in the beginning.
9. Check the option below to send email configuration settings to that email.
How To Share Domain Email Login With Your Clients
Now when you have created a domain email for your or your client’s domain name you can share the login details with your clients. To share your login details just ask your clients to visit webmail.domainname.com and share the login username and password.
So, this is was the tutorial to make a domain email for your blog or website. We hope that you have understood how to create an email address for your domain. If you have any queries or doubts you can ask us in the comments section below.
Must Read Articles